Are you looking for a great community-building event that also helps raise needed funds for your school?
Host a Gamewright GameNight!
A game night is a wonderful way to bring families together in a fun and educational environment. And there are no better games to play than Gamewright! You may already be familiar with some of our more popular titles such as The Scrambled States of America Game, Rat-a-Tat Cat, and Slamwich, but we offer over 50 different award-winning games that appeal across the ages.
Not only does a Gamewright GameNight help foster community spirit, it also makes a great fundraiser! Your school has the opportunity to sell our games during the event and earn up to fifty percent of the profits from games sold.
Easy Steps to make a Gamewright GameNight happen at your school:
- Coordinate a date, time and location with the powers in your school.
- Ideal days are Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (but others work as well).
- Time frame is usually a two hour block between 6pm and 9pm.
- Suggested locations are cafeteria, gym, library, or some place where tables are available.
- You might also consider coupling your GameNight with a pot luck or pizza dinner.
- Contact Gamewright with your date, time, and shipping address.
- Once you have confirmed your GameNight, we will send out promotional posters and flyers to distribute through classrooms.
- Two weeks before your event we will ship out demo games to play along with cases of games to sell. Games range in retail price from $5 - $15 and your school retains 50% of the proceeds for all games sold during the GameNight.
- Enlist volunteers.
- The number of volunteers depends on your estimated turnout but figure 5+ broken down as follows:
- 1 volunteer to staff sales table
- 1 volunteer to staff demo games table
- 3+ “Game Gurus” to learn and help teach games (Obviously, the more Game Gurus, the better)
- Promote your GameNight.
- Distribute flyers around the school and community and send the mini flyers home with all the children in the school.
- Utilize the school and PTO email lists with an email two weeks before the event and then send a reminder a couple days before the GameNight.
- Post the event in your school and community newsletters.
- Announce the event at any community event or PTO meeting.
To learn more about hosting a Gamewright GameNight, send us an email or call 1-800-638-7568 x221